Day Two

There has been some strenuous kick-back from my daughters, mainly Lily, and to some extent my wife, against my liberal definition of "isolation" to include sitting down in a coffee shoppe or a pubbe.

I will not attempt to justify my approach to this question -- for example, by pointing out that I routinely use "99.9% effective" anti-bacterial wipes to disinfect all metal, glass and plastic surface I come into contact when I sit down, and that I never sit within 20 feet of another human being, which is not hard to do given how few people are now out and about.

Instead, I will bow to public pressure. Henceforth, until further notice, I will not sit down in any public place. However, I reserve the right to issue further notice at a time and place of my own choosing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The base rate fallacy